Hunters Creek Pool Rules
- No smoking or glass permitted in the pool area.
- All members/guests must sign in upon entry.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member. Guest fees are $3.00 per guest per day.
- No running, horseplay, or profanity.
- Children 5 years or under only are allowed in the kiddie pool. Children not potty trained must wear swim diapers.
- Adults must accompany children under the age of 12. Remember lifeguards are not babysitters.
- Pool games, swim equipment, and pool toys are allowed at the discretion of the lifeguard(s).
- HCSRC is not responsible for accidents, lost, stolen, or missing articles.
- No animals are allowed within the pool area or playground gates.
- There is a ten-minute break every hour. Swimmers 18 years and older may swim during this time.
- Please report all injuries to lifeguards, no matter how small. An accident report will be filed.
Lifeguards have the authority and responsibility to keep the pool environment safe. Violators of these rules will be asked to sit out. Repeated violators will be asked to leave and will be reported to the HCSRC Board.
Swim at Your Own Risk is 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. year-round. You must be a member and 21 years or older. No diving off boards is allowed. Clean up after yourself and secure the gate when leaving. HSCRC is not responsible for any injury or accident that may occur when lifeguards are not present.
Thank you for taking the time to familiarize yourself with the rules. Our goal is to maintain a friendly, safe, family environment.